Characteristics of Church Management System one should not overrule
We all can’t decline the truth that selecting a church management system is a daunting task. You will find loads of options available at present. Hence, making a final decision is entirely dependent on the essential features. Let’s have a look at them.
- Membership management
Is it likely to track the data of all the members?
Well, membership management is known to be a must-have feature in the church management system. Some membership data can easily be tracked with this feature.
- Basic information like name, address, emails, addresses, and social media IDs.
- Demographic details, such as marriages, baptisms, areas, and groups.
- Young adult information, along with family records.
- Structure of family.
- Adding more than one contact.
- Easy managing of volunteer and staff schedules.
- Managing first-time guests or new members.
- Sending mass messages to church management.
- Tracking the attendance
With this feature, it is simple to track and record the attendance of event members. There are some other features as well offered by this particular characteristic.
- Online check-in used by members to mark themselves while minimizing the admin load.
- Monitor attendance reports recognizing church member trends.
- Keeping all the records.
- Donation management
Every year church receives donations, and sometimes it becomes difficult to manage them. Hence, here comes the role of donation management. There are some characteristics that you should check out while using this feature.
- Members can easily make donations online.
- Keeping track of donations by monitoring all the transactions.
- Obtaining precise reports regarding all contributions.
- Tracking the progress of donations and further interact with donors.
- Management of calendar
The mentioned feature is specially designed for monitoring the birthdays, setting up reminders, and keeping everyone in the loop. It permits you to do certain things:
- Managing the resources, volunteers, and events.
- Interact with the staff members and volunteers using the calendar.
- Filter out the categories to display certain kinds of events.
- Tracking the annual leave or Plong sick leave.
- Uploading the calendar on the website regularly.
The church management system is undoubtedly becoming a helping hand of churches. Faith Teams is one such name whenever this software is discussed. It is web-based church management software that is featured with all characteristics that churches required.