How To Get Your Wife or Girlfriend Interested in Golf
Are you thinking of getting your partner in the golf game? It always works for a couple if they share the same interest or hobby. But, this is not always the case.
Are you one of those avid golfers that would love to play more golf but can’t figure out how to sell and convince your spouse on the idea? There are times that you want to go outside and play golf but your girlfriend or wife just want to stay at home and watch their favorite Netflix series, right?
Playing alone is an effective technique so a golfer can focus more in his game, however, it will never be bad when you want to play with your loved ones right by your side. And getting them to agree to come with you to the greens or even play with you can be very challenging.
Nothing works better than a bribe – I couldn’t agree more to that. For sure, there are other ways to get her to go with you but here are some bribes that you will probably have success with.
- Ask nicely and communicate clearly
- Let her choose the location for your next date
- Offer her something that she’s been wanting since forever
There are also some tips you can bring with you as soon as she says yes on going to the golf course. Check these out:
- Golf with other couples, the more, the merrier.
- Make golfing look easy so she can think of trying it out
- Get her own golf clubs and putter headcovers – a price to pay but it will be worth it.
- Make it fun and do not overdo her with golf lessons on the first day
- Let her enjoy the moment
Going to the mall or seeing movies is getting old as a form of spending quality time with your wife, so why not try golfing?
Something new can be something fun, too!